The beauty of having a blog is that it gives me the freedom to explore numerous topics and in a variety of platforms. Over the course of this blog, there have been traditional written articles, pictorials with brief descriptions, and even videoblogs. Today, it’s something different once again.
When I was in grad school, one of my colleagues gave me the name Quizzy because he said that I was always asking questions. So, you guessed it! Today’s blog is 5 questions for you to ponder on the subject of success.
1. When you measure your successes, whose measuring stick do you use?
2. If “success is a failure turned inside out”, how many of your failures have you turned into successes?
3. How often has a fear of success prevented you from pursuing your dreams?
4. What is your plan for sustaining your success once you have obtained it?
5. Will you share your success with others?
There are no right or wrong answers. You will not have to share your responses with anyone. All you have to do is be honest and the answers just may reveal the key to your success!